Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Allyx - 4 months

Okay, WOW!! This blogging this is harder to keep up with then I thought it would. I never think to blog. My mind frame is "Facebook". Ugh!!

Well, Allyx is 4 months old now. She rolled over for the first time on her 4 month "birthday". That was pretty exciting for us. It was exciting for her as well. She had been trying so hard to roll over the two days prior. When she finally figured out how to get her arm out from underneath her, she plopped over, propped herself up on her elbows, looked at me and grinned the BIGGEST grin ever. She was so proud of herself.

I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I know, I know...every parent says that. Add me to that list. Nahinu and I enjoy every minute of Allyx. I'm not sure if she would say the same. You'll have to ask her when she's older. Don't ask her when she's a teenager though. What teenager "enjoys" their parents?? LOL
This is Allyx at 2 months old.Allyx and her pale mommy!!!
Tina, Allyx (1 month) and Nahinu

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family the three of you make!

    I know you don't want to hear this Tina, however, Allyx has sure grown up a lot in these past few months! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my GOSH!~ I knew she was cute now but look at her then~! SHE IS SOOO CUTE! Umm you make em so cute.....cant wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete